How to reduce stress, eliminate tension factors?
How to promote relaxation, balance, harmony of body and mind?
How to live longer in good health?
One of the possible answers is – using Shiatsu!
Shiatsu is a physical manipulation technique that was developed in Japan during the 20th century. Shiatsu is primarily a medical treatment.
It eliminates physical or psychological disorders and blockages in order to release the energy and allow the body to regain stability and health.
Shiatsu provides physical, psychological and mental well-being and relieves much pathology such as:
• Neurology: migraines, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia
• Gynaecology: pre-menstrual syndrome, female cycle disorders, fertility disorders, male impotence, menopause, pregnancy follow-up
• ENT: cough, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, tinnitus
• Cardiology: palpitations, arrhythmias, hyper and hypotension
• Rheumatology: lumbago, sciatica, and tendonitis
• Digestive: constipation, diarrhea, stomach upset
• Psycho-emotional: burn-out, depression, anxiety & anxiety, chronic fatigue, insomnia